Round matte silver with black plastic temples or matte gold metal with tortoiseshell temples reading glasses frames women, and men with prescription or non-prescription lenses
- Frame width 128 mm (5,04 inches), Bridge 20 mm (0,78 inches), Height 44 mm (1,73 inches), Temple length 140 mm (5,51 inches)
- Metal frame, plastic temples
- Lens: Plano or Prescription
- Lens: Demo, Anti-reflective, Blue light blocking, Photochromic, Sun
- UV400 Protection
- Cleaning cloth and textile hard case Included
Anti-reflective coating (also called "AR coating" or "anti-glare coating") improves vision, reduces eye strain, and makes your eyeglasses look more attractive. These benefits are due to the ability of AR coating to virtually eliminate reflections from the front and back surfaces of your eyeglass lenses.
Blue light blocking lenses have filters that block or absorb blue light. Natural blue light from the sun helps keep you awake and regulates your circadian rhythm. But indoors, unwanted blue light is emitted from digital devices such as computers and smartphone screens.
Photochromic lenses are eyeglass lenses that are clear (or nearly clear) indoors and darken automatically when exposed to sunlight.
Sun lenses with polarization or anti-reflective are the best protection from glare and eye strain on sunny days. These lenses have a special filter that blocks bright reflections of light from water, sand, pavement, automobile hoods, and windshields.