Big cat eye glasses frames for women with blue light blocking lenses
- Size frame: Frame width 139 mm (5,47 inches), Bridge 17 mm (0,66 inches), Height 49 mm (1,92 inches), Temple length 145 mm (5,7 inches)
- Acetate frame
- Blue light blocking lenses
- Anti-reflective coating
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Anti-fog coating
- Ultraviolet (UV) treatment
- Cleaning cloth and textile hard case Included
Blue light blocking lenses have filters that block or absorb blue light. Natural blue light from the sun helps keep you awake and regulates your circadian rhythm. But indoors, unwanted blue light is emitted from digital devices such as computers and smartphone screens. All professional blue light blocking lenses are with anti-reflective coating.
Anti-reflective coating (also called "AR coating" or "anti-glare coating") improves vision, reduces eye strain, and makes your eyeglasses look more attractive. These benefits are due to the ability of AR coating to virtually eliminate reflections from the front and back surfaces of your eyeglass lenses.
We work with over 20 global lens brands. The more expensive the lenses are, the better they are - they are more resistant to scratches, easier to wipe off less attractive dust, and much more. But even the most budget lenses are also good in terms of price/quality ratio.